Maple Court Academy welcomes parents and carers of pre-school children in our community to our free stay and play sessions.
We are based in the Maple Tree every Friday morning 9am - 11.30am. Please note that this will be term time only.
What is Stay and Play?
An environment in which both children and their parents, carers and grandparents can enjoy and achieve.
Stay and Play provides opportunities for everyone involved to:
- Be Creative
- Be Sociable
- Explore New Environments
- Share tips and advice
- Find out about local services that offer support to families within the community.
- We are apart of Stoke Speaks Out Programme.
Who can come to Stay and Play?
Stay and Play is open to any children under the age of 5, accompanied and supervised by their Mum, Dad, Grandparent or Carer.
What should I bring?
- Nappies and wipes for your child. We have changing facilities on site for children.
- Snack and
- A change of clothes.
Stay and Play Routine
- 9.00am- 10.30am Children and parents to arrive/Free play
- 10.30-10.35am - Tidy up time
- 10.40-10.55am -Snack time
- 10.55-11.15am- Story time/ Singing time
- 11.15am-11.30am- Home time
If you would like more information please speak to Miss Jackson or Miss Gwilt.